- protection of birds in the region of Burgas Lakes by reducing mortality due to collision or electrocution with electric distribution
- in addition to precautionary measures for birds, the project also aims to reduce the number of grid breakdowns due to bird contact with overhead lines
- improving security of electricity supply for residents in nearby settlements
- raising public and stakeholder awareness of the conflict between power lines and birds
- awareness-raising on the LIFE Program and measures to protect biodiversity.